jeudi 5 mai 2011

I've been through a lot this days , I mean I saw luck but I didn't catch it and Unhappiness saw me and cought me ! yep I'm that guy who almost died like 7 times but finally here I am staring at you with a silly smile !
Nevermind , I missed you my little tiny blog with no readers , But I'm here today to just say :
Long live the Capitano ! you are one of the lights that draw a smile on my sick face , Congrats for the new record , and like a girl in a italian forum said once :
" Francesco Totti is better than my dream boy , He is REAL !" and my friend you coloured my days with soccer , I mean player comes and goes , teams wins and loose but you are always standing like a mountain never cared for money or fame or titles , you were just their for your city rejecting money titles and fame .
I mean my friends are rights , I always have a complicated choice in life and one of those is Francesco Totti . I do have principles in soccer too you know ?
this is just a small thing for a player that I will dedicate a whole topic for...stay tunned 0 readers !

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil