mardi 26 avril 2011

Save me from this squeeze .

How it's hard to erase memories ? i've never tought that it's that hard to dig black holes in your brain . The booze din't work , the valium , the drugs ...illegal things didn't worked for me, But here I am lost and facing the human ingratitude . my last chance was to call my father , talk about everything and nothing like usual but he was the man this time ! he was the doctor , he did his thing called " magic" he recommend a movie for me and at that moment I was healed not because it was a good or a perfect movie ( which is I do recommend for you ) but the last scene was absolutely about me :
" I have of late - but wherefore I know not - lost all my mirth; and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory, this most excellent canopy, the air, look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire, why, it appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours. What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason! How infinite in faculties! How like an angel in apprehension. How like a god! The beauty of the world! The paragon of animals! And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor women neither. Nor women neither. "
Long live the father , let the humanity burn and let us live just me and you !

1 commentaires:

Anonymous Anonyme a dit...

il m'arrive souvent de dire en regardant un film, c'est moi, c'est tout à fait ma vie.
mais c'est rare de le dire en lisant, et ce n'est pas ce que j'aurais dit en lisant ce texte, je n'aurais pas eu cette prétention, j'en avais une autre celle d'être son auteur. je l'ai écris, ou je l'aurai écris..
aujourd'hui je suis juste en train de lire, et combien est difficile de lire entre les lignes..
enfin, j'aime bien cette dernière phrase, elle dit tout..

27 avril 2011 à 16:08  

Enregistrer un commentaire

Abonnement Publier les commentaires [Atom]

<< Accueil